The AIIMS 2013 Application Form Fee has to be deposited in the SBI bank branches via the Challan Form available online or via the Credit/Debit Cards and follow the further instructions.The General and Other category candidates have to submit a fee of Rs. 1000/- and the AIIMS 2013 Application Form fee for SC/ST category candidates is Rs. 800/-.
The candidates should make sure that the contact details and credentials mentioned by them in the AIIMS 2013 Application Form are correct and complete as they will form as the sole basis for any further communication and references in admission process.
Apart from applying for AIIMS New Delhi, the candidates have to fill the preference order for the other six AIIMS like institutions while fillinghte exam forms. Every candidate has to fill only ONE AIIMS 2013 Application Form and fill all the columns of the form as per the instructions.
A completely filled sample AIIMS 2013 Application Form will be given in the information brochure of AIIMS 2013 with full detail on each column and information that needs to be filled therein.
Important points related to AIIMS 2013 Application Form:
- Incompletely and incorrectly filled forms will be rejected and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained by the institute.
- The candidates should not submit any original document with the form as the responsibility of getting it returned by the institute is not there.
- Every candidate who applies for the exam does not entitle him/her for a seat. The admission is subject to their qualifying the exam, eligibility satisfaction and merit.
- The candidates who are found to be ineligible for the exam at any stage of the admission process will get their admission cancelled whether he / she has filled the AIIMS 2013 Application Form or not.
- The examination center will be allotted as per the choices filled by the candidate in AIIMS 2013 Application Form and no change will be done at any later stage.
- AIIMS 2013 Application Form bearing any withheld or concealed material and with false information will lead to cancellation of candidature of the subject.
- As soon as the candidates complete the Online AIIMS 2013 Application Form registration, a confirmation email or SMS notification will be sent to their email ids and contact numbers mentioned by them in the application form.
- The status of the AIIMS 2013 Application Form will be uploaded on: www.aiimsexams.org - the official website of exam, after 16th of May, 2013 in which the applications that have been successfully received will be shown.
- The Foreign Candidates who are interested in applying for the exam, have to apply via their Diplomatic Channels and don't have to apply to AIIMS. The nominations will be made by the Govt. of India. For details regarding the AIIMS 2013 Application Form of Foreign Category, refer to exam brochure.
- If AIIMS 2013 Application Form Status of any candidate is not as expected he/she should immediately write to Asstt. Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi – 110608 with the application and registration details.